- Clients who are not working or under severe financial hardship may be eligible for bulk billing. This will be discussed with you at the time when you first make an enquiry. We believe clients value their therapy more when they contribute to their session, so Bulk Billing is not encouraged.
- A receipt will be issued for you to take to the Medicare office. Please bring correct amount as we do not carry change.
Employer Assistance Program (EAP).
- If your workplace offers EAP through ACCESS Services then you may be able to receive up to six free sessions. Check with your employer.
- Some health funds also offer a rebate for counselling services. It is recommended that you speak with your health fund prior to your first counselling session so that you are aware of your eligibility and how much your rebate will be. Not all services are covered, please contact your health fund for further details.
- Our psychologists are registered and qualified to work with clients through Work Cover. You need a GP referral and approval from your insurance company to be able to access this service.
Victims of Crime
- To see a psychologist under VOC you will need to contact Victims Services and request to see a psychologist/counsellor. Victims services will allocate a therapist to you, it is then up to the client to contact the therapist as we do not receive the client contact details, only their name and reference number.
- Please discuss this with us.