- Clients who are not working or under severe financial hardship may be eligible for bulk billing. This will be discussed with you at the time when you first make an enquiry. Bulk Billing means that there is no cost to you.
- If you pay using your cheque, savings or credit account you can also receive your Medicare rebate at the time of your session, saving you time and the inconvenience of attending a Medicare office. Just bring your GP referral (up to 10 sessions per year), Medicare card and EFTPOS card with you. Unfortunately we cannot issue Medicare Rebates to a Credit Account.
- A receipt will be issued for you to take to the Medicare office.
Employer Assistance Program (EAP).
- If your workplace offers EAP through ACCESS Services then you may be able to receive up to six free sessions. Check with your employer.
- Some health funds also offer a rebate for counselling services. It is recommended that you speak with your health fund prior to your first counselling session so that you are aware of your eligibility and how much your rebate will be. Not all services are covered, please contact your health fund for further details.